Week of March 6th

 Well my original goal was to draw the strawberries Andy Warhol did and draw SpongeBob characters inside them. Then I was going through his art again and I found his painting of cheeseburgers. I am an extremely picky eater so I did my favorite foods (cheeseburger, pizza, chicken strips and fries, and mac and cheese) as well as my favorite places to order them from. I did a cheeseburger from burgatory a pizza from 2 pizza places I got to quite a bit Fioris and Vincent’s. For chicken strips and fries I put McDonald’s and Sheetz. Lastly for mac and cheese I put this place in Mercer by Grove City called Rachel’s Roadhouse.



Comments

  1. Hi Katie, you should upload your painting completed here as well. I remember you were drawing very cute strawberries painting. Where is that art piece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week 7 reflection due was 3/3.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week of March 20th

Week of Feburary 6th