I had fun painting rocks on Monday. I loved that the preschoolers came on Wednesday to see our rocks. Yes some of their opinions were hurtful bur it was still cute
Two little boys walked up to my rocks, pointed, and just said "Ew." and walked away. You just have to learn to find it funny instead of hurtful, then it won't be as bad.
Yea i agree sometimes kids just say what come to mind but you cant let it show that it upset you. Some younger kids don't really understand what is hurtful to other people .
This week we wrote stories using Chat GPT. We had to think of 3 key terms which I used unique, friendship, and recess. It generated it into a story about a girl named Lily sitting on a bench out at recess doing art while the other kids play. Another kid named Jack walked over to her asking what she was doing and she showed him what she was drawing. Jack asked her to go play with him and his friends. After that day Lily naver sat alone on the bench again.
In the video we watched on Thursday '100 Languages of Children' I thought that it was about 100 different languages but it turned out to be different ways that children can learn in school. I related to the dance part because I did dance class from preschool to 4th grade. I eventually quit to play basketball and volleyball which I wish I never did. I think my favorite part of the video was how they let the children create the background when they put on plays.
Two little boys walked up to my rocks, pointed, and just said "Ew." and walked away. You just have to learn to find it funny instead of hurtful, then it won't be as bad.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your share the story! Preschoolers are too cutes! hahahaha
DeleteYea i agree sometimes kids just say what come to mind but you cant let it show that it upset you. Some younger kids don't really understand what is hurtful to other people .
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the time with preschoolers' visit!
ReplyDelete